Monday, June 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday...

Thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday. Go and check out more great menus!.SO, it has been MONTHS since I have actually done a MPM. I so desperately need organization in my life. I was living *chaotically* for a while--and ate out WAY more then I like to admit. So, I organized my kitchen cabinets yesterday and made up a menu last night. AHH that is better! Still not completely satisfied but I am taking steps to making organization part of my life again. So what do I have planned for the week...hmm...

Monday: Honey Grilled Chicken, corn on the cob and salad might add some squash...
Tuesday: Creamy Roast Beef in crockpot with carrots and celery, mashed potatoes and asparagus
Wednesday: Chicken parm, angel hair pasta and veggies.
Thursday: Meatloaf, baked potatoes, green veggies
Friday: BBQ chicken, grilled sweet potatoes and apples, green veggies
Saturday: Pasta and chicken sauce. Veggies
Sunday: Whole Chicken in crockpot with roasted veggies

Have a great week and happy cooking!!
Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good...I've seen a lot of people doing whole chickens in the crockpot lately. I'll have to try it sometime.